Monday, September 15, 2008

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

“The issue of economics is not something I’ve understood as well as I should” Sen John Mccain

After the dow drops 504 points, the worse day on the market since 9/11 and Mccain says

"Our economy, I think, still the fundamentals of our economy are strong."

Dow drops 500 points

Fundamentals of the economy are strong

Lehman Brothers declares bankruptcy

Fundamentals of the economy are strong

National unemployment rate is 6.1, Michigan unemployment rate 8.5....the worse in the US and the state I live in yet....

Fundamentals of the economy are strong

I think he really meant what he said that he doesn't know about the economy like he should

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Translation:

"The funDUHmentals of the economny are strong."

Mike McElrath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.