Saturday, September 13, 2008

McCain Being Called Out On The View



So it takes a woman's talk show to finally get talking about the McCain ad lies. And he's defending them!

And what I don't get is why is his answer to why he's gone negative is because Obama wouldn't do the debates in town hall meetings! That is soooooooooooooooooo childish. You won't play how I want to play so I'm going to call you mean things. And we're suppose to trust our lives, out country to this man??? Ummmm, thanks but no thanks.

Sticks and Stones McCain

Does he realize how that and his ads makes him look in the eyes of those he's trying to win over? He looks desparate, he looks out of touch. He's grasping for straws here.

Thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

Mike McElrath said...

"He chooses his words carefully, and he shouldn't have said it..." Lol!