Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Palin and McCain...Match Made In Heaven???




I was just reading George Will's article in the Washington Post titled 'McCain Loses His Head' and it got me to thinking that Palin and McCain are really a match made in heaven.


Peep game


Palin said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the private companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac where a tax burden on the people, though they weren't funded through the taxes we pay. That clearly showed she was talking about something she had no idea about. Kinda like the Bush Doctrine she has no clue about "In what regard Chaaaaaaarlie"


Then we have McCain who recently called for the firing of the SEC chairman, Chris Cox, which showed that he has no idea what a president can do, cause he sure in hell can't fire the SEC chairman.


I think that makes them a match made in heaven....neither one of them know anything, but you would think they would be able to make up for whatever the other lacks but they're clearly both clueless.


(sorry my work computer doesn't have photoshop so I had to use paint)












No comments: